Summer Youth Employment Program for Montgomery County
Posted by Montgomery County on May 25, 2015
Summer Youth Employment Program for Montgomery County Youth Ages 14-21.
You are invited to enroll in person on the following dates at the
Human Services Center
1430 DeKalb St. 1st Floor, Suite 1142 Norristown, PA.
Wednesday May 27th 3:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday June3rd 3:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday June 10th 3:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday June17th 3:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday June 24th 3:00pm-8:00pm
All youth are assigned to worksites, and most sites offer 20 hours a week over a six (6) week period. We can offer youth $10.10 per hour. The program is funded by the Montgomery County Workforce Investment Board and youth will be required to meet eligibility requirements. You may be eligible if you meet the following criteria:
• Total Family Income Level from $11,000 – $40,000 Annually.
• Barrier to employment (to be determined on a case by case basis)
For more information please contact:
Eric Sodano at (610) 278-3937 or Email at email@example.com
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. The Montgomery County Workforce Investment Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.