Summer Residential iCamp Media Academy
Posted by West Chester University on February 26, 2018
SUMMER RESIDENTIAL iCAMP ACADEMY for current 11th grade students.
iCamp Summer Media Academy: a free week-long summer residential academy at West Chester University (WCU) July 8-14, 2018.
The academy is ideal for students who:
- want to develop media skills, ie. games, video, podcasts and audio, web content, etc.,
- share an interest in social change and issues of equity, access, and empowerment.
iCAMP is designed to help Philadelphia HS students develop college-level academic, social, and technical literacies that are vital for college and beyond. iCamp offers an intensive week-long experience for youth to develop media for social change by developing media projects that address issues of impact to their lives and community needs all while experiencing college campus life.
Please share this this opportunity with your youth, students, staff, faculty, parents and others. More information and contact information for questions can be found here:
Applications due by Thursday March 15, 2018
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Community engagement in 2022: How nonprofits use digital alerts and notifications – Feb 9
- Online Event: Social Emotional Safety Net: SEL Practices for the Black School Community – Feb 1
- AmeriCorps 2022 Summer Associate Positions
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.