Summer Programs for High School Students
Posted by Saint Joseph's University on May 14, 2018
ICC Summer Programs for High School Students
The goal of ICC Summer Programming is for each high school student to have an academically and socially enriching experience on Saint Joseph’s University’s campus. Participants end the summer excited about what they have learned and eager to return next year, as either an ICC program participant or Saint Joseph’s University freshman.
The programs offer pre-college experiences that prepare students for the next steps after high school with:
- experiential learning that strengthen students’ academic abilities
- interactions with University faculty, staff, and student leaders
- the opportunity to navigate a college campus
- the development of leadership skills
Please consider joining us for this summer’s enrichment programming. The information is on the application is on the website.
You should apply and have a few friends apply too!
ICC Summer Enrichment Program
(for rising high school juniors and seniors)
June 25- July 20, 2018 (Mondays-Fridays)
Program Fee: $200.
ICC Summer Connection Program
(for rising sophomores)
June 25- July 20, 2018 (Mondays-Thursdays)
Program Fee: $140.
Visit here to learn more or apply
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar Series: Community Building Institute – Mar 21
- University-Assisted Community School Partnership (UACS) Workshop Series and Community of Practice Survey
- PIDC-D’Alessio Scholarship for Urban Development (for Graduate Students) – Mar 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.