Study participants needed, Building Wealth and Health Network
Posted by Drexel University on May 23, 2016
BUILDING WEALTH AND HEALTH NETWORK
The Center for Hunger-Free Communities at Drexel University is conducting a participatory research study that includes:
· $1 for $1 matched savings up to $480 in savings
· Financial SELF Empowerment classes once a week for 3 hours (on Drexel University Campus)
· Online survey every 3 months for a year
The first class is soon, but we will be continuously adding people after that time.
To be eligible you must be:
· the primary caregiver of a child 5 years old or younger
· receive at least one source of public assistance including cash welfare, food stamps, medical assistance, unemployment, etc.
· must be able to open a savings account
· willing to participate and attend Financial SELF Empowerment classes once a week for 3 hours for 15 weeks
· willing to complete research surveys every 3 months for 1 year
· a currently resides within Philadelphia County
Contact The Network at 267-359-6237 for more information and/or to sign up!
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteers Needed: Meal Delivery Drivers for MANNA
- College and Graduate Volunteer Program, CHOP
- Volunteers Needed: Relay for Life of Moorestown Regional – Jun 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.