Student Contest: Imagine a Clean Energy Future – Feb 28
Posted by Philadelphia Solar Energy Association on December 20, 2022
The Philadelphia Solar Energy Association (PSEA) is expanding our work with schools and students to strengthen their knowledge, understanding and use of solar energy and its role in helping us address climate change. I’m very excited to announce that we have just launched a student contest to Imagine a Clean Energy Future. In order to build a sustainable future, we have to be able to see it.
The contest has three categories, and students may enter submissions in 1, 2 or all 3 of the categories:
- Visual Arts: all visual media accepted: drawings, paintings, collages, etc.
- Language Arts: 500 words or less essay, poem or other written format
- Video: 90 seconds or less showing an invention, or other idea to help us build a clean energy future.
The contest is open to all students in the region in grades 5 – 12. The deadline is February 28, 2023. We hope to exhibit the students’ work in a public venue this spring, and plan to award prizes to the winning entries around Earth Day 2023.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
- National Black Lives Matter at School Virtual Week of Action – Feb 6-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.