Strengths-based Leadership Virtual Certificate Program, Temple Univ.
Posted by Temple University Harrisburg on June 15, 2021
Develop the leadership and management skills to get things done and bring out the best in your team, whether you’re an aspiring, new, or seasoned leader. Become a more empowering leader.
Join our Strengths-based Leadership Certificate Program to enhance your leadership skills to communicate more effectively, adapt to change, confront unconscious biases, and enhance the overall productivity of your staff.
- Individual Workshops: $90
- Full Online Certificate: $550
The full certificate includes 5 online workshops and a final project with a presentation. Workshops can be completed in any order.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Precarious Professionals: The Reasons for and Impact of Contingency Staffing on Personnel, Programs and Policies in Human Service Organizations – Nov 18
- Privilege and Punishment in an Era of Mass Incarceration – Nov 4
- Protecting Your Business’s Intellectual Property (NDAs & Trade Secrets) – Nov 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.