STEM Forum – Apr 12-15
Posted by Amplify on March 23, 2021
Join us from April 12–15 for interactive professional learning sessions focused on the topics you care about today, including:
- Culturally-relevant STEM education.
- Engineering and coding integration.
- Social Justice and STEM.
- Surviving and thriving at the end of the school year.
Over the course of the four-day STEM Forum, we’ll be joined by both keynote speakers and K–8 educators to look at how we can use lessons learned in 2020 to finish the year strong and chart new pathways for 2021.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Law Student Writing Competition – Mar 17
- FAB YOUTH PHILLY IS PAYING teens to get their lifeguard certification – Feb 20
- Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities Virtual Open House – Feb 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.