Spring K-16 Partnerships Newsletter
Posted by PHENND on April 23, 2019
Please enjoy the K-16 Partnerships Summer Newsletter.
In this issue:
- PHENND K-16 Summer Institute – May 31st
- Phillip B. Lindy Award for Excellence in K-16 Partnerships
- K-16 VISTA Project and spotlight on Bayard Taylor School
- Profile of the Volunteer Center of Delaware County
- Review of recent conference presentations by PHENND
Spring K-16 Newsletter: https://t.e2ma.net/webview/mjngsb/302460bcc3402f5bfb9962f0fb6f67b8
If you are not subscribed to the K-16 newsletter directly and want to be, you can sign up (or update your PHENND subscriptions) here: https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1878800/1889952/
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- PHENND Fellows VISTA Program Information Virtual Session – Dec 11
- Virtual Event: Pittsburgh Scholar House: A model for supporting parenting college students – Nov 29
- Info Session: 2024-2025 West Philadelphia Promise Corps – Nov 8, 13 or Dec 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.