2022 Spring Courses: Merrimack College Online Community Engagement Program – Jan 17
Posted by Merrimack College on November 16, 2021
Enrollment is now open for Merrimack College’s spring courses which are open to non-matriculating students, with discount audit pricing available. Classes begin January 17th.
Check out our offerings in the Community Engagement Masters Program, such as:
- Community Engagement: Theory and Practice
- Management and Leadership in Non-Profits
- School, Family, and Community Partnerships
- Theories of Adult Learning and Development
Also Merrimack College is partnering with Campus Compact to support the Community Engagement Professional Credentialing Program. Professional seeking a micro-credential may choose to audit a course for content knowledge, rather than enroll for graduate credit.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- School Museums of Service and Service-Learning Visioning Session – Feb 16
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.