Spring 2023 Community Health Worker Peer/ Certified Peer Specialist Training Academy – Feb 17
Drexel’s Center for Nonviolence and Social Justice is recruiting young people, age 18-24, for our Community Health Worker and Certified Peer Specialist Training Academy, which starts in April. Young people who complete our 9 week training program will receive two state recognized certifications, a stipend, and a chromebook.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements Include:
- Philadelphia resident
- Age 18-24
- HS diploma or GED
- Not currently enrolled in school this semester
- Lived experience of violence (to yourself or someone close to you)
- Vaccinated/ or willing to receive FULL COVID-19 vaccination by Friday, March 3rd, 2023*
- Willing to commit to 165 hours of training over 9 weeks
The pre-screen application packet (including your resume) is due by Friday, February 17, 2023 by 5:00 pm.
Please contact email@example.com or 267-441-5778 with questions.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Nominate a Student to Enter the The I Am Philly Contest – Apr 14
- Teaching in Higher Education Certificate for Teachers and Professionals
- Webinar: Re-Envisioning Publicly Engaged Scholarship in Promotion and Tenure – Feb 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.