Spring 2018 Volume of the International Undergraduate Journal for Service-Learning
Posted by Columbia College on March 12, 2018
Spring 2018 Volume of the International Undergraduate Journal for Service-Learning, Leadership, and Social Justice
The Spring 2018 volume of the International Undergraduate Journal for Service-learning, Leadership, and Social Justice is live at https://opus.govst.edu/iujsl/
The Journal is dedicated to providing undergraduate students a venue to discuss their service-learning projects and experiences. The Journal considers three types of articles:
1) Articles that discuss the development of a service-learning project and the impact of the project on the community served;
2) A case study of a service-learning project;
3) A reflection on service-learning and the development of personal leadership.
Each article will be reviewed by selected readers and the member of the editorial board. Manuscripts should be typed double-spaced, excluding block quotations which should be typed single-spaced, and references. To ensure anonymity, author’s names and affiliation should appear on a separate cover page. Articles should not exceed 15 pages. Authors should follow APA format.
The Journal accepts Book Reviews on service-learning and social change. Book reviews should not exceed 2 pages and include Book Title, Author, and Publisher.
Submissions should be sent in Word format. DO NOT HAVE HEADERS OR PAGE NUMBERING.
Submit by e-mail to:
Ned Scott Laff
Professor of Child and Family Studies
Columbia, SC 29203
- Call for Proposals: 3rd Annual Conference on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Education (Online) – Jan 30
- Call for Proposals: 2023 National Service Training – Dec 12
- Save the Date: The 1619 Project Education 2023 Conference – Feb 18-19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.