Speaking of Womens Health: A Full-Day Conference Focusing on Important Issues for Women
Posted by on May 2, 2002
The National Speaking of Women’s Health Foundation presents:
“Speaking of Womens Health: A Full-Day Conference Focusing on Important Issues for Women”
Saturday, May 18
Adam’s Mark Hotel
– Community Caring Awards: Susan Sherman, President & CEO of the Independence Foundation; Marisa Weiss, MD, founder of Living Beyond Breast Cancer; Sharon Anderson, RN,BSN,MS, Christiana Care Health System.
– Community Investment Grant Winners: BEBASHI (Blacks Educating Blacks About Sexual Health Issues) & New Directions for Women, Inc.
-Free Health Screenings
Tickets are $35 and include all conference events, continental breakfast, the awards luncheon and a canvas tote bag filled with gifts. Call Rita Klus at 215-351-2079 or visit http://www.whyy.org for more information.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.