Social Service Chief Administrator, Delaware Division of Social Services
Posted by State of Delaware on May 16, 2016
The Delaware Division of Social Services is recruiting for a Social Service Chief Administrator position on the Herman Holloway Campus in New Castle, DE. The pay is $49,478 is based on a 4 day work week. There are no benefits or paid time off associated with this position.
The position will manage statewide customer service, fiscal, and system projects and will supervise 5-10 staff members.
The candidate MUST possess:
1. A Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Management, Computer Information Systems or a related field.
2. Experience and the ability to support the management of all administrative support functions including finance, budgets, purchasing, personnel, data processing, facilities, and contract administration.
Three years experience in health or human services work such as applying theories, principles, laws and practices of health or human services programs and services that assist with and improve life for individuals, families, or communities such as financial support, employment, unemployment, housing, health care, disease prevention, substance abuse, child protective services, physical/mental health treatment and prevention or rehabilitation.
Three years experience in developing policies and procedures.
Six months experience in health or human services program administration such as overseeing and directing the development, implementation and evaluation of health or human services programs and services; planning and establishing short and long range program goals and objectives. Providing advice to other agency organizational units through consultation.
Resumes will be accepted through 5/27/2016. Resumes can be sent to: Ray.Fitzgerald@state.de.us
- Case Mangers, Cambodian Association of Greater Phila.
- Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives, Elevate 215
- Building Youth Civic Power – Fellowship Program
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.