Social Media and Editorial Internship – Jan 13
Posted by Campus Philly on December 14, 2021
Campus Philly is seeking a remote Social Media and Editorial Intern to join our team for a 12-week period, beginning early February through April of 2022. The role includes producing and promoting written content for Campus Philly’s blogs, as well as video content for Campus Philly’s social channels, along with managing the Campus Philly Calendar, collaborating with student influencers, and more.
Here are some of the projects our Social Media and Editorial Intern will work on this spring:
- Create and publish 2-3 pieces of engaging and fun content each week for Campus Philly that drive brand awareness and engagement
- Contribute student-focused blog posts on a regular basis that get other students excited to live, study, and work in Philly
- Identify and collaborate with Philly-based TikTok influencers and creators that are college students or recent graduates
- Manage, maintain, and launch social campaigns on Campus Philly’s TikTok that get other students excited to live, study, and work in Philly, and increase our following and engagement on the platform
- Assist in managing and responding to our Direct Messages on both Instagram and TikTok, engaging with students and answering questions on a weekly basis
- Recruit and engage with on-campus student influencers to generate new, fresh content each week
- Manage and maintain Campus Philly’s TikTok and Campus Philly’s Calendar, reporting popularity and engagement on a weekly basis, and providing recommendations and ideas for future content or events
- Attend Campus Philly events, as needed, to capture and create content to share on TikTok and Instagram
See the full job description here and please share with students who would be a good fit!
Deadline to apply is January 13, 2022.
- Learn more about Rebuild’s skilled trades Winter 2024 academies – Jan 9
- Special Assistant to the President/CEO and Board Liaison, Philadelphia Education Fund
- Learning & Outreach Coordinator, Hope Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.