Social Media Analysis
Posted by Deloitte on October 5, 2015
Registration opens today!
What does your social network say about you and your organization?
Learn how to capitalize on your social media investment at the next Deloitte Community Leadership Forum
In the connected world, it is not what you are saying about your mission to the people, it is what the people are saying about you and your mission.
We invite you to participate in the next Deloitte Community Leadership Forum for a unique discussion on social network analysis and how to leverage it to effectively position your organization.
Social Media Analysis, a Deloitte Community Leadership Forum
Thursday, October 22, 2015 | 8:30am – 12:00pm
Deloitte LLP, 1700 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA – 26th Floor
Audience: Board members and Executive Leadership of Nonprofits
FREE to attend
Click here to register
Participants will discuss:
- Relevant cases and the shift from traditional forms of brand marketing to a new model where a nonprofit becomes a consumer steward, and brand is managed through relationships with social media.
- Ways nonprofits can learn from this approach to be more effective with social media tools, and to leverage those tools with a new understanding of their network and how it is driving perception about their organization.
- Strategies and key talking points to create a meaningful and proactive approach to social media.
There is no cost to attend—but space is limited! Register here.
Please share this invitation with your colleagues who lead nonprofits as board members and executive staff. We look forward to seeing you there!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Keep Ya Head Up: Using Art to Inspire Peace – Aug 12
- Dollar & A Dream: Turning Your Vision Into a Reality – Aug 11
- Everything Is Love: Making Generational Changes to Our Health & Wellness – Aug 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.