Social Media Ambassadors for Online Campaigns – Oct 24
Posted by Nonprofit Toolkit on October 15, 2019
October 24, 2019
2:00–3:15 PM Eastern
We are adapting our popular Social Media Ambassadors program to focus on finding and supporting ambassadors for your #GivingTuesday or any online campaign. This class will be tailored to help you find enthusiastic ambassadors and give them the tools they need to share.
The reality is that many people want to help, some will offer to help but few take action on their own. With a a little planning, you’ll be able to help your community help you.
In this session you’ll:
- Learn how to write a 2-page Social Media Ambassador Toolkit in less than an hour.
- Discover where to find your potential ambassadors.
- Explore how to get volunteers to move from intention to action.
- Learn the best ways to actually get your message in front of people’s eyes, paid and unpaid.
Who is this for?
This session is for you if you’re responsible for online engagement, growing your donor base, and achieving participation in online giving. It will be particularly relevant for people looking to use their #GivingTuesday campaign to do these things. If you are struggling with getting your social content seen, shared, commented and clicked on, this class is for you.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Lights On Afterschool: Celebrate Afterschool Programs & Staff – Oct 25&28
- Webinar: Student Outcomes Beyond Completion: National Findings From the 2021 Strada Alumni Survey – Oct 27
- Essential Jobs, Inequality, and “Dirty Work”: A Book Talk with Eyal Press – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.