Social Media Ambassadors: A DIY Toolkit to Inspire Action – Mar 21
Posted by Nonprofit Toolkit on March 19, 2019
Master Class Webinar with Beth Brodovsky
Thursday, March 21, 2:00–3:30 p.m. Eastern
All attendees can ask questions by phone or email after the class.
Social media can be an incredibly effective way to boost attendance at your events and encourage engagement in your campaigns—if you do it right. The secret is letting go of your quest for “shares” and empowering your people as ambassadors who speak on your behalf. All it takes is a few simple tools…
Join us for our next Master Class, when we’ll talk about turning your members into social media ambassadors.
In this session you will learn:
- How to write a 2-page Social Media Ambassador Toolkit in less than an hour.
- Where to find your potential ambassadors.
- The best ways to mobilize your ambassadors for action.
- How to actually get your message in front of people’s eyes, without paying to play.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: What matters most for student success from parents’ and educators’ perspectives – Oct 6
- Award for Computing Educators and Advocates – Oct 20
- Applications Open: Aspirations in Computing Award (AiC) – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.