Small Business Health Options Early Access and Online Enrollment for 2015
Come Learn About New Features of the Small Business Health Options Program,
SHOP Early Access and Online Enrollment for 2015
The Health Insurance Marketplace invites small business owners, agents, brokers and assisters to preview new online features of the SHOP Marketplace—in advance of their formal launch—at one of the following in-person technical assistance and stakeholder engagement events:
October 21, 2014 – Dover, Delaware
October 30, 2014 – Newark, New Jersey
At each event, attendees will also have the opportunity to:
· Hear the latest Affordable Care Act news from leadership from representatives of federal agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services, the Small Business Administration, and the IRS
· Ask questions and get answers from the experts about SHOP Early Access and the enrollment process for 2015 SHOP coverage
· Network with other small business owners, assisters, agents and brokers in your area.
More information for each event will be coming soon!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: PA Health Law Project Intellectual Disability/Autism Waivers Training – Jan 28
- Online Event: The 5th Annual Mentoring Conference – Jan 29
- PA Disconnect in Cyber Charter Oversight and Funding – A Children First Report – Jan 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.