Service Coordinator, JEVS Human Services
Posted by JEVS Human Services on May 21, 2018
Are you a compassionate Case Manager committed to ensuring services are provided to those in need? Do you feel motivated by helping others become more independent?
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as a Service Coordinator (Case Manager) for our Supports Coordination program. This program is designed to help adults who live with a disability stay in their own homes, go to work, attend school and participate more fully in the community.
- Help individuals create a personalized care plan
- Provide consumers with ongoing support, reevaluating service plans and hours of care as needed
- Conduct in-home, face to face visits at scheduled at dates/times of the consumer’s choice
- Monitor the delivery of delivery of in-home services and supports
- Assist consumers in managing the delivery of their own care to achieve independence
- Provide case management and resource navigation assistance
- After training is complete this position can be performed remotely, and does involve a great deal of travel within the Greater Philadelphia Area.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology or another behavioral science required.
- 1+ years’ case management experience preferred.
- Additional technical skills in understanding and navigating complex service delivery systems, computer skills and experience with databases; speed, proficiency and accuracy in use of Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to pass a computer competency test are required.
- Solid communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Must have valid Driver’s license and personal vehicle.
- The rewards of a job well done are enhanced by a competitive benefits package. Apply now to find out why JEVS’ employees continue to realize career satisfaction year after year!
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group.
- Deputy Executive Director of Place-Based Initiatives, City of Philadelphia
- Transforming Justice Hub Facilitator, CORA
- Data Analyst, Defender Association of Philadelphia
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.