SERVE Philadelphia VISTA Corps
Posted by City of Philadelphia on April 20, 2015
SERVE Philadelphia VISTA Corps –
Multiple full-time positions
Application deadlines vary by position.
Mayor Michael A. Nutter’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service is accepting applications for 18 SERVE Philadelphia 2015-2016 AmeriCorps VISTA members, to serve for a period of one year on projects designed to impact education, literacy, financial empowerment, economic development, food access, community resilience, youth engagement, and community revitalization.
SERVE Philly VISTAs has open positions in:
* Mayor’s Office
* Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service
* Office of Emergency Management
* The Free Library of Philadelphia
* Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
* Mayor’s Commission on Literacy
* and more
First application deadline is May 1st! For full position listings, learn more and download the application here.
- Employer Recruitment Consultant
- Development and Special Events Manager, Young Audiences Arts for Learning – Jul 8
- Marketing Manager, Young Audiences Arts for Learning – Jul 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.