SERK Grants Specialist, Public Health Management Corporation
Posted by on March 31, 2014
SERK GRANTS SPECIALIST
The Grants Specialist’s primary responsibilities are implementation of the Keystone STARS grant making process. Grants Specialists manage the issuing, processing, tracking, closing, and auditing of providers grants and awards issued through the Key. Additionally, Grants Specialists provide support to STARS Specialists for all issues regarding grant administration.
Grants Specialists report to the Fiscal Performance Manager
• Enters all necessary data regarding grant applications, awards, payments, closure, and process in PELICAN
• Assists in obtaining additional data, documents, records and reports from child care and school-age providers, contractors and others
• Ensures availability of complete and accurate documentation, in accordance with audit requirements
• Reconciles provider grants by matching expenditures and receipts.
• Generates check requests and other supportive materials
• Conducts routine and special audits to ensure administration of the various grant programs are in accordance with program requirements
• Provides guidance, direction and support in the grant closure process
• Conducts post-closure audit review prior to achieving completed agreements
• Participates in in-service and outside staff training programs; utilizes training and educational opportunities to augment professional skills
• Performs other duties as assigned
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Public Health Management Corporation
260 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
No phone calls please.
- Chief Racial Equity Officer, City of Philadelphia
- Engagement Partnerships Consulting Manager, City of Philadelphia
- Education Manager, Al-Bustan
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.