SEPTA Information Session for Bus Operator Position – Feb 11
Posted by SEPTA on February 4, 2020
SEPTA February information session: Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 2:30 pm at PA CareerLink Philadelphia Suburban Station, 1617 JFK Boulevard, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Registration is open for the SEPTA February information session. This information session walks job seekers through the application steps for a bus operator position, and provides insight into working for SEPTA. The information session is open to all job seekers.
All interested candidates are asked to complete the google form to register for the information session and will then receive an email with the date, time and location of the information session. Link for information session registration form: https://forms.gle/px9za5uu7cJ2kDv39
Candidates should also apply to the position on www.pacareerlink.pa.gov. Click the job title link for the full job description.
Job # 13524500, SEPTA Bus Operator
- Requires an open schedule
- Requires three years of customer service experience
- Requires three years of driving experience with a current valid driver’s license
- Requires a clean driving record for the past three years
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (833) 750-5627.
- Summer Instructor, Cobbs Creek EE Center
- Deaver Wellness Farm Part-Time Farmer-Educator
- Deaver Wellness Farm Manager/Educator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.