Senior Project Manager, Phila. Youth Network
Posted by Philadelphia Youth Network on October 19, 2021
About the Partnerships for Employment Pathways Department:
The Partnerships for Employment Pathways department collaborates with partners locally, regionally and nationally to support career-connected education and employment pathway opportunities for youth and young adults. We do this by engaging the regional business community to understand their current and future talent needs and connect them to initiatives, programs and opportunities that develop a true talent pipeline of Philadelphia residents. In addition, we strive to achieve excellence in worksite quality across Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) initiatives d use innovative approaches in the direct management of youth workforce opportunities.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for implementing PYN’s vision for enhancing and streamlining the experience for employers seeking to partner with PYN around their talent needs and solutions. Their overall efforts will focus on:
- Engage the regional business community, build relationships, and understand their current and future talent needs
- Connect businesses to career pathway training programs that meet their talent needs
- Executing PYN’s employer engagement strategy focused on registration, compliance and roles/responsibilities that ensure delivery of quality workplace experiences.
- Managing the training and delivery of resources that support design and implementation of work experiences across the Career Development Framework (CDF)
- Watershed Adaptation Corps, Drexel Univ. – May 31
- Community Manager, Habitat for Humanity – May 27
- 9th Grade Summer Bridge ELA Teacher, Steppingstone Scholars
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.