Senior Program Manager, Project HOME
Posted by Project H.O.M.E. on July 18, 2016
Senior Program Manager – Outreach Coordinator Center
Project HOME is a Philadelphia non-profit organization empowering individuals to break the cycle of poverty and homelessness through affordable housing, employment, health care, and education. Our mission is to enable all of us to attain our fullest potential as individuals and as members of the broader society. Join us.
The Senior Program Manager – Outreach Coordinator Center manages all aspects of the Outreach Coordination Center including staff and outreach operations, data collection and reporting, communication with partner agencies and government officials.
The Senior Manager will also oversee the Hub of Hope, a winter initiative overnight drop-in center for the homeless.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Supervise OCC program staff and operations to ensure compassionate, efficient and appropriate care for clients.
- Meet all grant-related and internal strategic planning goals, ensuring
- Establish partnerships in collaboration with all OCC-directed outreach teams, in order to maximize services to Philadelphia’s chronically homeless population.
- Maximize the implementation of OCC outreach teams in providing effective services to chronically homeless persons in Philadelphia including Kensington, North Philadelphia and West Philadelphia.
- Remain knowledgeable of the changing trends and needs of the homeless population of Center City and the outlying areas of Philadelphia.
- Create and implement OCC operational procedures in conjunction with partner agencies and city officials.
- Manage all OCC database and tracking systems. Ensure accuracy of data collection and reporting of OCC statistics and outcomes.
- Perform monthly review of relevant information from outreach data.
- Produce regular reports of outreach data for internal and external distribution (monthly, seasonally, and yearly).
- Continually assess, monitor, develop, and implement reports and tracking systems.
- Collaborate with city government (DBHIDS, OSH, OAS) service providers, treatment programs, and partner agencies to ensure efficient operations and increased access for chronically homeless people to shelter, housing and treatment programs.
- Co-Chair monthly outreach committee meetings, Communicate regularly with OCC team supervisors and participate in key planning meetings around homelessness and other relevant issues.
- Manage all financial programmatic operations including development of annual budget Develop annual budget.
- Serve as an agency spokesperson on behalf of outreach activities and data reports
- Collaborate with public and private agencies with data gathering and needs assessment tasks for grant proposals and reports.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; Master’s preferred.
- Minimum of five years in human services in an administrative/leadership role including at least three years of supervisory experience.
- Experience working with homeless service provider networks.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Project HOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a drug screen and background checks .
- Freedom Schools Literacy Academy Paid Teacher Apprenticeship
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.