Senior Program Manager (Full-Time), Re-Entry Services, OIC
Posted by Philadelphia OIC on February 22, 2022
This position is responsible for coordinating our Re-entry Program serving adults 18 years of age and older. Duties require close coordination, collaboration, tracking and monitoring of participants to ensure compliance with their service plans. Responsibilities also include working closely with partner agencies to ensure program participants are engaged and supported in services that include employment/training, educational attainment, and other supportive services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of the Re-entry Program.
- Works directly with participants, the Philadelphia Criminal Justice System and local service providers in providing vocational training and job placement assistance to justice involved adults.
- Coordinates initial screening to determine the level of service and support needed.
- Supervises and assigns case work load assignments to case managers and employment specialists.
- Provides oversight/compliance of case management, vocational/ educational training, and job placement services.
- Enforce behavioral policy with participants and participate in behavior modification plan development and supervision when necessary.
- Accounts for all funds associated with the project. Tracks and completes all financial requests from program staff.
- Attends program and agency related meetings and conferences. Acts as an ambassador to the program in community spaces.
- Works closely with the funder of the program in the collection of data, report writing, and follow-up.
- Ensures individual participant case planning encompasses key partners, support and services.
- Develops and facilitates a strategy for employer engagement in collaboration with employment specialist.
- Develops and maintains relationships & contracts within a network of local service providers and community partners.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Adult Education Associate, AFAHO – Feb 28
- Executive Director, Joseph’s House of Camden
- Cultural Health Navigator – Male Engagement, AFAHO – Feb 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.