Posted by Equal Measure on September 21, 2021
Equal Measure’s diverse team reflects a broad range of academic, professional, and personal expertise and perspectives. We are a team of passionate, forward-thinking practitioners, committed to serving as thought partners for our clients in design, evaluation, capacity building, technical assistance, and communications services.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Equal Measure is deeply interested in and committed to diversity along racial, ethnic, and gender lines and we are actively seeking an individual who can offer broader perspectives to our organizational thinking and culture. Racial minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
The Senior Consultant is a full-time position providing support across multiple evaluation, strategy, and capacity building projects. Under the direction of project directors, the successful candidate will play a critical role in managing activities across approximately five projects of teams ranging from 3-6 members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing and overseeing the use of evaluative protocols including focus groups, interviews, and surveys
- Analyzing and managing qualitative and quantitative data
- Preparing project deliverables
- Managing the scope, budget, and schedule of projects
- Delegating responsibilities and supporting/coaching team members
- Coordinating team information sharing
Senior Consultants also assist in the facilitation of client and prospect meetings—including presenting project findings. Senior Consultants must also display a commitment to racially equitable and culturally responsive consultancy practices. In addition to project work, Senior Consultants participate as active members of organizational committees and contribute to thought leadership and organizational development efforts.
- Senior Project Manager (One Year Contract), Phila. Youth Network
- Associate, Communications and Outreach, Phila. Youth Network
- Program Associate, Phila. Youth Network
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.