Seeking Students for School Year 2021 WorkReady Program
Posted by Youth Advocate Programs on March 2, 2021
Below are the highlights for a School Year 2021 program we are currently operating under a contract with the Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN). Listed below are the basic criteria for participation in the program. Please distribute to community entities that serve young people in the following zip codes.
- enrollment is active now at https://schoolyear.workready.org ; use code:SY014
- must reside in (19118, 19119, 19127, 19128,19129, 19138, 19142, 19143 19144, 19153)
- age range from 12-24
- program is fully virtual
- youth will receive up to $595 for the successful completion of all modules
- modules include building an elevator pitch, budgeting, interview skills, and creating a support network
More in "Miscellaneous"
- What’s Your Tree Story Photo Challenge – May 15
- Upcoming Communities of Practice – May 20
- Webinar: The Location Advantage: Using Maps to Make Data-Driven Decisions for Your Nonprofit – May 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.