Second Annual Philadelphia Trauma Training Conference
Posted by Lakeside Global Institute on June 4, 2018
The Second Annual Philadelphia Trauma Training Conference will provide an intensive, collaborative training experience to providers, educators and leaders across health, education, and social service disciplines, as well as to community members invested in the health of their families, neighborhoods, and cities.
Participants will identify, explore, and experience approaches to:
- Prevent incidences of trauma for individuals, families and communities;
- Mitigate the impact of trauma on individuals, communities, and systems in order to prevent negative social, psychological, educational, and health outcomes, and;
- Prevent vicarious trauma to sustain a healthy, vibrant workforce and community
July 23-25, 2018
Post-conference Workshops: July 26,2018
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: TO AND THROUGH HIGHER EDUCATION: Innovative Approaches to Meeting the Needs of Students in Foster Care – May 4
- Online Event: Foundations of Knowledge & Action: Trans 101 for Health Professions Students – Apr 4
- PA-NOSS 2023 Spring Conference: Intertwining Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Social Justice – Apr 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.