School Partnerships Resource Fair
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on July 20, 2015
Opportunity for Partners: School Partnerships Resource Fair
The Office of Strategic Partnerships is hosting a Partner Fair for principals on August 7. Participating partners will have the opportunity to display materials, talk to principals face to face, answer questions, start a conversation, and provide them with information about your program. The Partner Fair is open only to organizations whose programs are: a) fully funded and b) looking to expand to at least one additional school for the 2015-2016 school year.
Participants in the Fair will need to provide a one-pager outlining your program(s), including contact information, for principals to review and consider whether the program aligns with their needs and capacity to partner.
If you wish to be considered for participation in the Partner Fair:
1) Prepare a one-pager that outlines the specifics about your program.
2) Complete the online application by Monday, July 27, which is available at the link provided below. As part of the application, you will be asked to upload your one-pager, so please make sure you have completed step one.
We will review your application and notify you no later than Wednesday, July 29 about participation. Please be aware that space is limited. If selected to participate, you will have a table to display program and organizational materials.
PHENND is pleased to be a sponsor of this event.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The GroupChat: 2022 GOTV Season – Oct 6
- Building Youth Power in Mentoring Programs, Training and Community Dialogue – Oct 26
- Trauma-Informed Mentoring Free Virtual Training – Oct 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.