School District of Phila. Strategic Partnerships: Biennial Report 2019-2021
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on October 26, 2021
The School District of Philadelphia’s Office of Strategic Partnerships is delighted to share with you a digital copy of their Biennial Report 2019-21!
The report includes highlights of our:
- Partner-to-School matchmaking data,
- Corporate partners and their impact on our schools and students,
- Efforts towards building capacity to meet school needs, and
- Initiatives to look forward to in the year ahead.
Thank you to our partners for your nonstop commitment to students and readiness to get back into schools to resume in-person programming this fall. Your partnership is more vital than ever before.
We are also very appreciative of our colleagues across the District, both in schools and at 440, who have worked collaboratively with us to ensure the health and safety of students and staff.
More in "New Resources"
- New Podcast: PENNding Funds
- Pew Philadelphia Releases New Interactive Jobs Dashboard
- Report: Continued State Flexibility to Assist Older Foster Youth Act
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.