Save the Date: Symposium on Anti-Racist Community Engagement – Mar 31
Posted by Campus Compact on November 1, 2022
Join us for the second Symposium on Anti-Racist Community Engagement!
This hybrid event will occur physically at UMass Dartmouth and virtually throughout the world. It will feature panels and workshops led by:
- Authors from a forthcoming book on Anti-Racist Community Engagement to be published by Campus Compact in Summer 2023, and
- Members of the New England Equity and Engagement Consortium on civic learning outcomes grounded in racial equity.
It will also feature opportunities for participants from across the country to engage in conversations with each other.
Participation will be free for faculty, staff, and students from any public college or university in Massachusetts or any member institution of Campus Compact—as well as for community partners of any institution of higher education. There will be a small charge for other participants.
Registration will open in November.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join the 50by250 Campaign to Double Youth Participation to 50% by America250 – Dec 31
- Virtual Event: Opportunities in Crisis: Findings from Year Two of Research on Equitable Rental Housing and Eviction Prevention in the United States – Dec 8
- Virtual Community School Coordinator Boot Camp – Jan 31 – Feb 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.