PANO Collaborative Conference: Building The Plane While Flying It – Oct 18-27
The Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations’ (PANO) 2022 Collaborative Conference, Building The Plane While Flying It, is happening next month!
Mark your calendar to join us in person and online for inspiring keynotes, informative education sessions, and the chance to connect with other nonprofit professionals.
- Tuesday, October 18, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM (with breakfast) – In-Person Regional Meet-Up, Philadelphia
Free Library of Philadelphia, Parkway Central Branch, 1901 Vine Street, Philadelphia
- Wednesday, October 19, 9:00 AM-4:30 PM – Virtual Keynote, Standards for Excellence Celebration, Workshops, and More
- Thursday, October 20, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM (with breakfast) – In-Person Regional Meet-Up, Scranton
Albright Memorial Library, 500 Vine Street, Scranton
- Tuesday, October 25, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM (with breakfast) – In-Person Regional Meet-Up, Erie
Ambassador Banquet & Conference Center, Ambassador Banquet & Conference Center,
7794 Peach St, Erie
- Wednesday, October 26, 9:00 AM-4:30 PM – Virtual Workshops, Networking, Closing Keynote, and Closing Reflections
- Thursday, October 27, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM 9:00 AM-12:00 PM (with breakfast) – In-Person Regional Meet-Up, Pittsburgh, Kingsley Association, 6435 Frankstown Ave, Pittsburgh
Conference education tracks will include the Nonprofit Workplace; Advocacy; Fundraising & Communications; and Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Check out this year’s sponsorship opportunities!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PCPR Monthly Meeting (Virtual): Tech Majors and Careers – Dec 15
- Save the Date: Black Generational Wealth Series 2023 – Feb 25
- The Longest Night 2022: find comfort in the midst of your struggles – Dec 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.