Fall PHENND Meeting: Census 2020 – Sep 19
Posted by PHENND on July 23, 2019
Save the Date: Fall PHENND Meeting
Topic: Census 2020
Thursday, September 19th
9:00AM – 12:00 PM
Location: University of Pennsylvania
Houston Hall – Class of ’49 Auditorium
3417 Spruce Street
The Fall PHENND Meeting is a chance for the entire PHENND Network to get together to share ideas, events, challenges, etc. It is also a time to hear from PHENND staff about their activities and opportunities for partnership in the coming academic year.
Additionally, the event will feature a presentation from Stephanie Reid, Director of Philly Counts 2020. Stephanie will give a broad overview of the upcoming Census and the City of Philadelphia’s efforts to ensure the most complete and accurate count possible. This will be followed by a panel featuring:
- Kathleen Lee, retired teacher who incorporated the 2000 Census into her middle school classroom with amazing results
- Grace Palladino, Civic Education Specialist for the School District of Philadelphia
- Andy Toy, SEAMAAC, and member of the Limited English Proficiency outreach group of Philly Counts 2020
RSVP here: https://forms.gle/2nwHSEKY5mepPEow5
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- PHENND Fellows VISTA Program Information Virtual Session – Dec 11
- Virtual Event: Pittsburgh Scholar House: A model for supporting parenting college students – Nov 29
- Info Session: 2024-2025 West Philadelphia Promise Corps – Nov 8, 13 or Dec 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.