Safety Practices for Mutual Aid (Food & Supply Distribution)
Posted by Mutual Aid Disaster Relief on March 24, 2020
If you’re providing mutual aid (i.e. food/supply deliveries), please check out this zine on how to do so in a safer way: https://mutualaiddisasterrelief.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-SupplyDistro-MASafetyPracticesZine-WEB.pdf
This zine is a quick compilation of the following resources accessible online to support mutual aid-based projects providing services for their communities amid the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Safety Practices for COVID-19/Coronavirus Mutual Aid Projects – http://bit.ly/mutualaidCOVIDsafetypractices
- QueerCare Resources for Support Care In and In Response to the COVID019 Global Pandemic – http://bit.ly/QueerCareResources
- Food Handling During Outbreak – http://bit.ly/mutualaidCOVIDfoodhandling
Note: this zine is NOT meant for those providing direct care for individuals with Coronavirus. Distribute to those who are undertaking the challenging and scary work of navigating this crisis while getting communities the resources they need to survive. To make edits or suggestions, contact email@example.com.
More in "New Resources"
- 30th Anniversary Edition of the PACDC Magazine
- New Policy Paper: Health Equity Policy Framework
- New Book: Literacy Is Liberation: Working Toward Justice Through Culturally Relevant Teaching
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.