Safe-Hub Edu Soccer Program – Jun 24
Posted by Safe-Hub Philadelphia on June 14, 2022
Safe-Hub will run a 5-week EduSoccer Program focused on recreational soccer and youth development.
- All players will learn the fundamentals of soccer
- All players Learn and develop Life Skills with our EduSoccer Curriculum: Life Skills: Teamwork |Respect| Discipline| Perseverance; Development: Social and Emotional
- All players put into age-appropriate teams
- All players will receive team coaches who will mentor them, educate them and help them thrive!
Season Length: July 19th – August 20th
Program Days: Saturday AND Tuesday /Thursday evenings
Location: Scanlon Rec Center
Program Cost: Free
We will accept registrations to our program from6/6/2022 through 6/24/2022. Once our program teams are full, our form will be closed. * Any interested families not enrolled will be added to our waitlist and invited to register for our Fall Program.
- If you are interested in having your child participate, please enroll your child ASAP. Our spots fill up quickly.
- Feel free to share registration information with friends or families. Please inform them of the registration deadline. *Once we are full, we will not be enrolling families on the field as we did in the past. Thank you for your support and understanding.
- Once you have registered, you’ll immediately receive a confirmation email. If you don’t see an email, check your spam or junk mail.
- Once we get closer to the start of programming, you will receive a detailed email with all you and your child need to know for a successful program experience.
*Please complete 1 registration per child
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Carnegie Community of Practice: Section 6 of the Application – Aug 2
- 2022-2023 Staff Training and Programs for Afterschool Environmental Clubs – Aug 9,10&11
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.