S-L Quick guides: Chem, Math, and Teacher Ed
Posted by on May 7, 2004
[posted from National Service-Learning listserv]
Chemistry, Math, and Teacher Education are the focus of three new quick guides from the National Service-Learning Clearinghouse senior program advisor for higher education, Community-Campus Partnerships for Health.
Quick guides provide a carefully chosen selection of the best resources in a topic and a brief introductory discussion.
New NSLC Quick Guides
* Chemistry and Service-Learning in Higher Education
* Mathematics Service-Learning in Higher Education
* Teacher Education and Service-Learning
We are happy to share these great new resources for you from the National Service-Learning Clearinghouse…”America’s Resource for Service-Learning Information”… a program of Learn and Serve America and the Corporation for National and Community Service, managed by ETR Associates.
More in "New Resources"
- New Report: Alignment of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging with Community and Civic Engagement Functions in Higher Education
- New Report: After Everything: Projections of Jobs, Education, and Training Requirements through 2031
- New Report: As the Dust Settles: A Snapshot of Civic & Community Engagement at Community Colleges
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.