Risk Assessment: The Key to Both Large and Small Nonprofit Organizations
Posted by Free Library of Philadelphia on October 23, 2017
Tuesday, November 7 | 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Parkway Central Library | 4th Floor | Skyline Room
During this workshop we will discuss the critical function of enterprise risk management (ERM) as a key element of the Board of Directors’ role in setting the direction of you organization. We will also:
· Review typical board activities and tips to execute an efficient board meeting
· We will breakdown how to implement an ERM process and how that would impact governance, operations, human resources development and the financial areas of your organization
This program is presented by Seven Glueck, CPA, CGFM. Steve is a partner at BBD with more than 25 years of accounting and auditing experience. He works exclusively with the firm’s approximately 150 nonprofit clients. In addition to his expertise in assisting nonprofits with their accounting and auditing needs, Steve offers clients help with strategic planning, board development, financial management, and governmental regulations compliance.
Advanced registration is required as space is limited. Please contact the Regional Foundation Center, email@example.com.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- SEAT Virtual Info Session: Increase Black & Latino Resident Engagement on Your Board – Mar 12
- Weekend @ Workshop – Mar 15 & 16
- Community-Engaged Scholarship at Princeton & Beyond – Apr 3-5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.