RFPs: Adult Literacy Intake, Assessment, Orientation and Case Management Regional Hubs
Posted by on July 01, 2013
Adult Literacy Intake, Assessment, Orientation and Case Management Regional Hubs
The Mayor’s Commission on Literacy will contract with three (3) separate organizations to create and operate adult literacy intake, assessment, referral, and case management “hubs” in specified high-need areas of the City. Each hub will provide the following scope of work to adult learners:
- High quality intake;
- Standardized assessments;
- Referrals to literacy services;
- Placement and orientation into online learning programs; and
- Case management with career counseling for adult literacy and English as a Second Language learners.
This opportunity is open to adult literacy and workforce readiness providers in the City of Philadelphia. Proposals are due by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 10, 2013.
Please click the link below for detailed RFP information. Search “New Contract Opportunity” by Department of the Free Library.
Please ONLY direct questions to Ms. Lisa Cervo at CervoL@freelibrary.org. All questions and responses will be posted on the eContract Philly site on a daily basis.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- small grants, diversity and inclusiveness projects- Jun 30
- 2024 Here to Be Grant – Jun 30
- Community and Care Transformation RFP – Jun 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.