RFI: Research Partnerships, Phila. Youth Network – Nov 30
Posted by Philadelphia Youth Network on October 25, 2022
This is a Request for Information (RFI) regarding partnerships between Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) and organizations or individuals that specialize in research and evaluation, both who currently work with PYN in some capacity, as well as those who do not. PYN is seeking to gain deeper knowledge to innovate workforce development programs serving a variety of populations, including participants in WorkReady Summer and Opportunity Youth (young people ages 16–24 who are not in school or working) using three guiding research perspectives:
- Examine program efficacy by evaluating short–term and long–term program outcomes
- Examine program quality by evaluating tools and metrics that capture program performance
- Examine program equity by evaluating program accessibility for youth that are marginalized and experience barriers such as juvenile justice involvement, foster care, poverty as well as youth with disabilities.
The award will be made available as soon as a contract between the researcher and PYN has been finalized (approximately 6 weeks after award notice). Awards will range anywhere from $25,000 to $99,000, depending on the research deliverables and scope of work.
The RFI process allows PYN to gather updated information on research organizations or individuals that have experience and interest in conducting research on youth and/or specific target populations, such as low income. All interested researchers are expected to provide all the information requested here, which PYN will use to evaluate and decide on new partnership agreements.
Proposals Due: November 30, 2022, at 5:00 PM EST to AnnaLee Maxwell–Coates at amaxwell–email@example.com
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Diversity Pathway Intervention Grant Program for legal education – Mar 1
- Stephan D. Weiss Student Mental Health Award – Feb 15
- Housing for Everyone – Feb 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.