ReStore Associate, Habitat for Humanity – Dec 9
Posted by Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia on November 29, 2022
At Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia(HFHP), we are builders who work alongside, not for others. We are driven by accountability and defined by our stick-to itiveness.
The ReStore Associate represents the Habitat brand through courteous interactions with potential donors and customers to support our mission and support ReStore operations. Pick up and unload donations for the ReStore in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner. Work with the warehouse supervisor to ensure donations are placed and ready for processing. Maintain our trucks and equipment to optimum conditions.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Putting incoming donations from receiving docks in the proper location.
- Moving priced items to the showroom floor.
- Adhering to the ReStores recycling efforts.
- Assisting customers and donors in loading and unloading merchandise.
Application deadline: December 9, 2022
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Billing and Compliance Specialist, Variety
- Development Associate, Variety
- Senior Development Manager, Variety
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.