Restorative Practices – Creating Cohesive Culture, June 5
Posted by Youth Build Philadelphia Learning Exchange on May 21, 2019
Date and Time: June 5, 2019 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: HIVE 30 S. 15th Street, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA
This session will deliver tools and techniques necessary for successfully creating and maintaining a restorative culture in your organization. By the end of the session participants will begin to:
- Recognize restorative as culture that builds healthy communities
- Create restorative programs that support the growth and leadership of the community your organizations serve
- Understand the importance of relationships and authentic feedback
- Create Community Agreements
To register for the event please use this registration form before Tuesday, May 28th. Ideally, there should be cross functional (teachers, counselors, admin staff) representation from your organization attending the learning day on June 5th.
If you have any questions about registration or the event, please feel free to contact Robin Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (267) 559-0003.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- New Play: Immigration & Family Unity – Jun 2
- Community Convening: Newcomer Immigrant Youth Learning Collaborative – Jun 16
- Zoom Event: SEPA Racial/Ethnic Studies Institute – Jun 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.