Restorative Practices – Creating Cohesive Culture Event, Oct. 15
Posted by YouthBuild Philadelphia on September 24, 2019
Date and Time: October 15, 2019, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
This session will deliver tools and techniques necessary for successfully creating and maintaining a restorative culture in your organization. By the end of the session participants will begin to:
- Recognize restorative as culture that builds healthy communities
- Create restorative programs that support the growth and leadership of the community your organizations serve
- Understand the importance of relationships and authentic feedback
- Create Community Agreements
To register for the event please use this registration form before Tuesday, October 8th. Ideally, there should be cross functional (teachers, counselors, admin staff) representation from your organization attending the learning day on October 15th. New this year we are excited to offer ACT 48 credits to qualifying school staff who attend the workshop.
If you have any questions about registration or the event, please feel free to contact Robin Walker at email@example.com or (267) 559-0003.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Set Your Sights on Organizational Leadership, Bryn Mawr College – Oct-Mar
- Civic Saturday Philadelphia – Sep 10
- 7th Brothas Stroll: Health Walk for Black Men and Boys in Phila. – Aug 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.