Responsible Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship Webinar Recording
Posted by Unite for Sight on October 27, 2014
Unite For Sight held its “Responsible Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship Webinar” last week, and the free recording is now available online at http://slate.uniteforsight.org/register/innovationrecording
The webinar included phenomenal expertise from the seven panelists, who come from a range of diverse backgrounds and interests.
Responsible Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship Webinar Recording Panelists:
- Andrew Bentley, Google Fiber, Digital Inclusion Program Manager; Co-Founder, Global Health Corps
- Elizabeth Johansen, Director of Product Development, Design That Matters
- Rich Leimsider, Vice President of Fellowship Programs, Echoing Green
- Jordan Levy, Chief External Relations Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- James Nardella, Executive Director, Lwala Community Alliance
- Carter Powers, COO, Dimagi
- Heather Zornetzer, ICT for Health Director, Sustainable Sciences Institute
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
More in "New Resources"
- Get Out the Student Vote
- Preview of White House Hunger Conference
- New Issue of Metropolitan Universities: Anti-Racism, Equity and Inclusion at Urban Institutions
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.