Resources Related to the CARES Act and Supporting Students during the Coronavirus Outbreak
Posted by National College Attainment Network on April 14, 2020
Check out these NCAN resources related to the CARES Act and supporting students during the coronavirus outbreak:
- Blog post: A summary of the student supports in the CARES Act
- Guidance for NCAN members: How to help students access supports provided by the CARES Act
- On demand video: April 2 virtual member forum on the CARES Act
- How the Education Field is Responding: A Roundup of COVID-19 Resources (updated regularly)
More in "New Resources"
- New Book: Reframing Community Engagement in Higher Education
- Access to free COVID vaccine for uninsured and underinsured Philadelphians
- Poverty Fueled Pandemic Impact on Schools’ Chronic Absenteeism
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.