Research Grants for First-Year Experience and Students in Transition

Posted by on April 28, 2014

National Resource Center for First-Year Experience Invites Applications for Paul F. Fidler Research Grants


The National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience and Students in Transition is accepting applications for research projects aimed at improving the experiences of college students transitioning into and through higher education.

Through its Paul P. Fidler Research Grant program, the center will award $5,000 for a research project that supports and promotes research with the potential to have a national impact on student success. Topics may include but are not limited to underrepresented student populations, community colleges, advising, transfer and articulation, career development, and other issues related to college student transitions.

To be eligible, applicants must be faculty, staff, or graduate students at institutions of higher education in the United States who plan to conduct research related to college student transitions.

Visit the National Resource Center for complete program guidelines and application instructions.

More in "Grant Opportunities"

Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector

We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.