Research Assistant, Children’s Literacy Initiative
Posted by Children's Literacy Initiative on October 2, 2017
Do you love data and the knowledge it unlocks? Are you organized, detail-oriented and tech savvy? Can you translate numbers into visualizations and stories? Do you want to use your super powers to better education and the world?
Then you may be the perfect fit for Children’s Literacy Initiative’s (CLI) Philadelphia-based Research Assistant opening.
What are the essential responsibilities of this role?
- Enter & clean qualitative & quantitative data (e.g. survey data, observational data, educational assessments, etc.)
- Manage district and school data request timelines, contacts and availability of student data sources
- Enter & score specialized assessment data
- Assist with the development and administration of surveys
- Prepare data visualizations and narrative summaries of results
- Manage repository of literature
- Conduct literature searches and keep repository up-to-date
- Assist with the preparation and writing of literature reviews, blogs, and other publications and reports
- Monitor administrative data for implementation fidelity
- Create and maintain R&E calendar and tasks
- Manage electronic and hard copy files
- Assist with internal data requests utilizing internal reporting systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Other duties as assigned
- Academic Coordinator for Online Instruction, Civic Education Project – Summer 2022
- Program Manager (Full-Time), Book Trust – Feb 2
- Real-World Learning Project Manager, Phila. Learning Collaborative
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.