Request for Proposals: 2021 Gulf-South Summit – Oct 31
Posted by Gulf-South Summit on October 20, 2020
The 2021 Gulf-South Summit on Service-Learning and Civic Engagement through Higher Education will be held in a virtual format, March 15 – 18, 2021.
Proposals for Interactive Workshops, Panel Discussions, Individual Presentations and Posters will be accepted through Oct. 31st. Click here for more information and to submit a proposal.
Presenters whose proposals were accepted for the 2020 Gulf-South Summit that was canceled due to COVID-19 are eligible to share their presentation at the 2021 Gulf-South Summit in the same format it was accepted for the 2020 Gulf-South Summit. Those wishing to do that, please see the Proposal Re-submission Instructions. Proposals resubmitted in a different format, or with significant changes from the 2020 proposal will be re-adjudicated for the 2021 Gulf-South Summit.
Registration options for the 2021 Gulf-South Summit include:
- Individual Registration – $100
- Institutional Registration (good for up to 10 individual registrations from that institution) – $500
- Institutional Memberships (good for unlimited individual registrations from that institution and recognition on the Gulf-South Summit website) – $1000
Registrants for the 2020 Gulf-South Summit who did not request a refund may choose from one of the following options:
- Apply your 2020 payment towards the 2021 Gulf-South Summit and receive a refund of the difference if purchasing a lower priced registration.
- Apply your 2020 payment towards the 2021 Gulf-South Summit and receive a promo code for the amount already paid to apply towards purchasing a higher priced registration.
- Request a full refund of your 2020 registration payment.
Registrants from 2021 Member Institutions will receive a refund of any 2020 registration fees not yet refunded. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to receive your member institution promo code for the 2021 Gulf-South Summit.
- Pulitzer Center 2022 Virtual Conference: Reporting the Climate Crisis – Jun 9-10
- Call for Proposals: Transforming Global Learning Practice: Time for Action – Jun 13
- Call for Papers: Religion, Ethics, and Community-Based Learning – Jul 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.