Rejoin the National Study of Learning, Voting and Engagement for 2023-2033
Posted by Tufts University Institute for Democracy and Higher Education on January 31, 2023
It’s time to rejoin the National Study of Learning, Voting and Engagement to be a part of the study for elections from 2023 – 2033.
1) access the new authorization form;
2) obtain signatures from the president, chancellor, provost, vice president, vice provost or senior-level dean, the institutional researcher or register; and
3) email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for their confirmation response.
View an FAQ about NSLVE reauthorization here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Authentic Engagement: People with Lived Expertise Shaping Homeless Programs and Policies – Mar 29
- Celebrate 35 Years of Youth Changing the World on Global Youth Service Day 2023 – Apr 28-30
- VIISTA — VILLANOVA INTERDISCIPLINARY IMMIGRATION STUDIES TRAINING FOR ADVOCATES – Apr 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.