Regional Technology Conference
Posted by on September 19, 2003
If you haven’t done so already, register to join your peers at N-TEN’s DC Regional Technology Conference this October 23! Brought to you by Beaconfire Consulting, Community IT Innovators, Technology Works for Good, and N-TEN, this 1-day conference features an agenda packed with technical how-to’s, sessions on using technology in your program, and information to help you make better technology decisions. The agenda features:
* Online Community Building
* Fundraising Approaches that Fly and the Tools that Fuel Them
* Spam or Ham: Best Practices to ensure that your email gets where it’s going
* Get Control of your Web Site: Using Content Management to organize and manage your organization’s public web site
* How to Choose a Vendor
and many more sessions, brought to you by outstanding presenters from Beaconfire Consulting, CITI DC, Confluence, CTCNet, Innonet, and Technology Works for Good and many more organizations. To see the complete agenda, point your browser to:
Join us on October 23 – learn more and register now at:
And don’t wait to register! Space is limited to 100 attendees, and we’re well on our way to selling out!
Conference registration is $100 for N-TEN and co-host members and clients, $150 for non-members.
No matter what your connection to nonprofits and technology, this conference has something to offer you. The world of technology is tough to navigate, especially for nonprofits that lack the resources to purchase the newest products every year. Conference sessions will focus on how to use technology to its fullest advantage, and how to make better decisions when you do need to buy new technology.
I hope you’ll be able to join us for a productive and fun-filled event!
Have questions? Contact Holly Ross, N-TEN Director of Programs at 415 397 9000 or email@example.com
- Call for Proposals: Transforming STEM Higher Education – Jul 11
- Hybrid Nonprofit Management Institute 2022: Bridging the Divide – Sep 13-15
- Submit a Proposal: Transforming Student Support: Best Practices in Collegiate Recovery – Jun 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.