Regional Industries & STEM Education (RISE) Information Sessions – May 10, 18 or 23
Posted by Philadelphia Education Fund on May 3, 2022
The Philadelphia Education Fund and Glaxo-Smith-Kline have launched the Philadelphia STEM Equity Collective. Through this partnership, we are coordinating a peer group of Regional Industries Interested in STEM Education (RISE). Its goals for members are to:
- Understand the area STEM landscape.
- Share successes and challenges.
- Explore ways to collaborate.
- Cultivate partnerships with nonprofits.
- Showcase their STEM engagement.
We are offering THREE IDENTICAL 1-hour information sessions for industry representatives interested in this group, with no obligation to join. Register for May 10, 18, or 23 HERE.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Keep Ya Head Up: Using Art to Inspire Peace – Aug 12
- Dollar & A Dream: Turning Your Vision Into a Reality – Aug 11
- Everything Is Love: Making Generational Changes to Our Health & Wellness – Aug 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.